Friday, January 12, 2018

Sivakarthikeyan in sci-fi film

Sivakarthikeyan has said that his next project is a sci-fi film, directed by KS Ravikumar that would likely hit to start after summer this year.



Speaking at an awareness programme focusing on childhood obesity prevention in schools in Coimbatore, he said that his upcoming movie would appeal to all audiences.



The Velaikkaran and Remo actor further said that it was a different concept that he is trying in it.



He added that his upcoming sci-fi film would release only after Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0 directed by Shankar hits theatres.



When asked whether Rajinikanth's decision to enter politics is right, he smiled and said that it was a question that surpassed his age and experience. He added that anybody can enter politics.



"I consider none as my competition. I set benchmarks by taking into account my own films alone. I hope that my new project would break box office records better than my last," he added.



At present, Sivakarthikeyan is acting in a film directed by Ponram. Samantha is the movie's heroine.

No comments:

Post a Comment