Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Imman reveals his target to create 100 immortal songs

Music composer Imman, who crossed the 100-film-milestone with Jayam Ravi-starrer Tik Tik Tik, has said his biggest goal is to provide at least 100 timeless songs to music lovers.



Speaking to reporters, he said, "Rs 500 was my first salary. Mr. Jayakumar, music composer Harris Jayaraj’s dad gave my first remuneration as a keyboard player".



He added: "Even before my first feature film debut Tamizhan, I worked in nearly 5000 episodes for 75 teleserials. I had also composed jingles for almost all the leading textile and jewelry showrooms in Ranganathan Street in Chennai. That experience helps me deliver tunes which should catch the attention of the listeners within a few seconds."



He said he has introduced about 125 talents to the music industry ever since his debut as composer in 'Thamizhan'. He added that a majority of them were Tamilians.



He also thanked singer Shreya Goshal for lending her voice to his albums without hesitation and mentioned her contribution as "impeccable".



"My biggest goal in life is to provide at least 100 timeless songs to music lovers. Everyone’s system, mobile or music listening device should have a folder in my name with 100 songs", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment