Friday, February 2, 2018

Trisha thrilled about playing detective

Trisha has announced her film titled Kutrappayirchi directed by Verniq. She is very excited to start filming.
The Mankatha and Ghillie actress is set to play a bold and dynamic role as a private detective for the first time in her career.



"It is based on detective Rajani Pandit and all incidents are based on true events. She solved a lot of complicated cases in her time. I liked the script because of the complexities," she says.



Meanwhile, Trisha is also excited about Hey Jude, her first film in Malayalam. "I play Crystal Ann Chakraparambu aka Crystal aka Crys , a spirited Malayalee girl who lives in Goa along with my dad. I run a beach shack, a singer with my own band “Beatles”," she says.



She adds: "I like to live life to the fullest and I am quite an ‘abnormal’ girl ... special in every way (Laughs) I simply loved my character even while I heard the first narration from Shyamaprasad sir and to be honest the entire shoot was like a blast, a holiday."

No comments:

Post a Comment