Monday, February 19, 2018

Sivakarthikeyan offically turns producer

Though there were rumours that RD Raja's 24AM Studios which is producing Sivakarthikeyan movies continously is actually owned by the actor, the Rajini Murugan star has always denied it.



And now, he has announced floating his own production house, and will bankroll his good friend Arunraja Kamaraj’s directorial debut.



On why he turned a producer, the actor said, "Film industry had given me the name and the fame. I owe a lot to the industry. I feel it is my responsibility to help my friends realize their dreams, the friends who have stood beside me through thick and thin, we have always shared the same dream of achievement and glory”.



He added: "When Arunraja narrated the script, I was able to connect myself as I also hail from a middle-class family. Sathyaraj sir plays the doting father while Aishwarya Rajesh plays the protagonist”.



On the birthday of Sivakarthikeyan on Saturday, it was formally announced that the title of his next film will be Seema Raja. Also, the first look poster of the movie too was unveiled.



Seema Raja marks Sivakarthikeyan and Samantha's maiden onscreen collaboration. It is directed by Ponram and is epxected to release this summer.



The poster showed Sivakarthikeyan sitting on a horse, holding a flag in one hand and flashing a huge grin as if he has just won a battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment