Sunday, February 18, 2018

Kamal meets Rajini, Karunanidhi; seeks wishes for political journey

With just days left for the launch of his political party, Kamal Haasan met DMK president M Karunanidhi and superstar Rajinikanth on Sunday, and said he is calling on those "whom I like" before the formal launch of his party on February 21.



Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan met at the former’s residence at Poes Garden in Chennai.



Kamal termed the meeting as a courtesy call and said that it was a meeting of friends. This is not related to politics, he further said.



"I have been meeting people who I like before I start my journey. In the last 40 years, it is a custom in both of our families that if there is some event in my house, we will invite Rajini’s family and vice versa," he added.



After meeting the fellow actor earlier in the day, Haasan called on 93-year old Karunanidhi at his residence on Sunday.



Emerging from the brief meeting with Karunanidhi, Haasan said he called on the former CM to get his blessings and inform him about his political journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment