Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Gautami slams Kamal again, Raj Kamal Films reacts

Even as Gautami made fresh charges, Kamal Haasan’s production company Raaj Kamal Films International has denied actor Gautami’s allegation that it owes her money for her work as a costume designer for such films as Vishwaroopam and Dasavathaaram.




In a fresh blog post, Gautami said, "To all of those people who were so quick to judge me, you have known me for 30 years and I have never been one to throw my words around. When I say something about anyone, I do not speak without reason. And I do not speak without proof."




This was her reaction to the reactions made on her blog post a few days ago, in which she said Kamal's office had to settle her dues.




"As a single mother, who is fighting to start life again and build a secure future on her own, I need to concentrate my energies on positive and constructive matters. There is so much in this life that is good, honest & joyful and I look towards that. There are good & compassionate human beings in this world and I look for those people to be in my life," she said on Tuesday.




Stating that she has made a choice to look for positivity and peace in herlife, she added: "I have found motivation & joy in working to help my people and that is my path in life. I seek no validation for my decision but the door is wide open for anyone who wants to join us in working for our society."




Meanwhile, Raj Kamal Films said that both Dasavathaaram as well as Vishwaroopam were bankrolled by different production houses and Kamal has nothing to do with her payments in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment