Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Simbu tenders apology to Michael Rayappan

At the audio lauch of Sakka Podu Podu Raja, his debut movie as music composer, Simbu tendered apology to producer Michael Rayappan for the failure of AAA.



He however said he was so outspoken and honest, and thought of making AAA a super hit.



"If I had hurt anybody, I apologise. Please consider me as a part of your family and forgive me," he said.



He added: "I don’t know anything other than this. I have worked for this every second with full interest. So I’m not going anywhere."



Simbu further said, "I don’t need to only act in films to entertain my fans. If I get a red notice, it’s okay. I will still keep doing things for my fans."



On being part of Mani Ratnam film, he said, "Mani sir has until now told me that I would be acting in the film. I’m working on my body for that film. I don’t know why he trusts me so much."



Sakka Podu Podu Raja has Santhanam in the lead role. Dhanush and others were present at the audio launch event.

No comments:

Post a Comment