Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Ponvannan withdraws resignation from Nadigar Sangam

South Indian Actors Association vice-president Ponvannan, who a couple of days ago announced resigning from the post and leveled charges against general secretary Vishal, on Wednesday said that he has withdrawn his decision.



He said: "People started speculating and I thought I will speak at the right time about my resignation, after speaking to Nasser, Vishal and others.



I have decided to withdraw my resignation, as Vishal had promised that he wouldn't do anything like this in future. Also, we have worked so hard for the past two years and it wouldn't be meaningful to give up now.



Our team has garnered respect from the industry folks and I will be resuming my work in full swing."



He added: "My resignation was discussed at the executive committee meeting of the association. They chose to reject it. And Vishal personally called me and clarified his decision. He gave me an explanation."



"Also it was stressed that the need of the hour is stand united and achieve our vision of constructing building at the sangam premises," he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment