Sunday, April 29, 2018

I hate Ajith, like vijay: Vishal

"One thing I don’t like about Ajith is his inaccessible nature. I even tried to reach Ajith through his PRO Suresh Chandra to discuss something but he was unavailable," Vishal has said.




In an interview to Ananda Vikatan, he said, "I like Vijay, there is no negative quality in him. Vijay has come up in life by facing a lot of harsh criticisms and today he is a successful star in Tamil cinema."




He added: "Had any other actor faced such negative criticism, they would have run away from the industry.I like Vijay a lot and maybe, that is one thing I hate about him."




Heaping more laurels on 'Thalapathy', he said, "I like his calm nature; his silence speaks a thousand words. I like his dedication and hard work."




The president of Tamil Film Producers Council and general secretary of Nadigar Sangam said he hates Radha Ravi’s usage of words (unparliamentary language).




Meanwhile, Vishal's Irumbuthirai is all set to release on May 11. It is a science fiction thriller film directed by P S Mithran.




The movie features Vishal, Arjun and Samantha Akkineni in the lead roles, with Yuvan Shankar Raja scoring the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment