Monday, December 4, 2017

Who is behind Vishal?

With Vishal filing his nominations on Monday to contest in December 21 by-election in RK Nagar, guessing games are doing rounds as to who is behind the actor-producer.



While it is believed that Kamal Haasan is supporting him, AIADMK candidate E Madhusudhanan has alleged that TTV Dhinakaran has fielded Vishal.



Vishal, who is also the Nadigar Sangam general secretary and the President of Tamil Film Producers Council, took everyone by surprise when he announced his decision to enter the electoral fray.



Speaking to reporters, he said: "I am contesting in RK Nagar to fulfill the basic needs of people in the constituency."



"Don't call me a politician, call me people's representative as I am fighting the election as an Independent", he added.



When asked about his prospects in the keenly-contested bypoll, Vishal said, "I am not worried about success or failures in the election. I consider this an opportunity to serve people. But don't write me off the contest."



Vishal said, "It is time. I can't sit and watch anymore. As a citizen, one does not even know who is supposed to pick up garbage outside the house."

No comments:

Post a Comment