Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Radharavi joins DMK

Popular actor Radha Ravi today enrolled himself in the DMK again. He was with the AIADMK earlier.

Speaking to reporters after joining the party in the presence of M K Stalin, he said Stalin is the only eligible leader in Tamil Nadu politics now.

The actor, who had joined AIADMK in 2010 after being in DMK, said it was like 'home coming' for him.

"For the last few days, I have been informing (MLA) Sekhar Babu and (Actor and MLA) Vagai Chandrasekar that I would join DMK. Since tomorrow it is Thalapathi's (Stalin's) birthday, I thought of joining the party today itself," he said.

"Today is also my mother's death anniversary", he told reporters, adding: "I feel like coming back to my home".

Radha Ravi is the son of yesteryear actor M. R. Radha and the uncle of Vasu Vikram and half-brother of Raadhika Sarathkumar. He is a former chief member of the South Indian Film Artistes' Association.

He is known for his roles as an antagonist in Tamil films and a he acted in Chellamae serial. He is also known for his controversial criticism of other film personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment