Thursday, February 23, 2017

Deepak revolts against Dinakaran, supports OPS

Breaking his prolonged silence, Deepak Jayakumar, nephew of late Chief Minister J Jaylalithaa, has stirred a hornet's nest by stating that he would inhert her Poes Garden residence and that he would accept AIADMK General V K Sasikala's nephew T T V Dinakaran's leadership in the party.

Deepak, who has been vocal about his support for Sasikala taking up the post of the party's general secretary, has now questioned why her nephews TTV Dinakaran and Dr Venkatesh were inducted into the party, with the former even being made Deputy General Secretary of the AIADMK.

"Dinakaran is not fit to be the party deputy general secretary. My aunt was opposed to family politics. She only got Dinakaran MP post, and she only threw him out of the party too," Deepak said.

Deepak said, “I will pay the Rs 100 crore fine for my aunt Jayalalithaa. I don’t have money, so I will sell properties. I can’t say which property I am going to sell. But Poes garden belongs to me and Deepa (his sister).”

Deepak said, "My aunt (Sasikala) is already there (as general secretary). OPS anna (brother) should be given Dinakaran's post."

Deepak alleged that there was an attempt by Sasikala's family to stamp their authority on the AIADMK and claimed that the cadre will not accept this.

"This is the most stupidest thing to do, to handover the party to TTV Dinakaran. The cadres won't accept this," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment