Thursday, February 23, 2017

Karthi completes 10 years as hero

It was during the same time a decade ago Karthi Sivakumar's maiden heroic venture Paruthi Veeran hit the screens.

Even as his fans are celebrating the occasion, the actor has thanked one and all.

"This day 10 years back Paruthiveeran released. Ever since you all have been extremely kind and showered me with love," he said.

He added: "I've had my highs and lows but you all have been there for me and made my life beautiful. Am always indebted for that and will continue to put in my best efforts."

He said further: "Thank you and Love you all! Sincere thanks to God, Family, Anna, My Directors, Technicians, Producers, Co-stars, Friends of media, Pandian master, Theatres, Distributors and My dear Fans!"

Paruthiveeran is a romantic drama film written and directed by Ameer Sultan. The film stars Karthi in his feature film debut as the title character, with Priyamani as the female lead and Ponvannan, Saravanan and Ganja Karuppu and Sujatha Sivakumar playing supporting roles.

Produced by Studio Green, it features a soundtrack and score composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, cinematography by Ramji and editing by Raja Mohammad.

No comments:

Post a Comment