Monday, January 8, 2018

Rajini on his first love, Kamal on his Twitter Tamil

Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two top stars of Tamil cinema, spilled the beans on so many things during an interaction at the recently concluded star night event in Malaysia.



The superstar opened up on his first love at the Natchathira Vizha 2018, an event organised in Malaysia by the South Indian Artistes Association (SIAA).



When asked about his first love, Rajini said, "Yes, I have fallen in love. I had that experience while studying in a school in Karnataka. I cannot forget it."



He added: "Everybody's first love stays in their hearts. Many have succeeded in their first love and many have failed in it. I failed in my first love."



On his style, the actor said “When I used to work as a conductor in Karnataka, had the similar style and tried to woo women passengers. K Balachander sir noticed my mannerism and body language, he suggested me to not sacrifice it for anyone”.



Kamal said that as a child artist in Kalathur Kannama, he only did what others asked him to perform and as a young actor, they called him as ‘love prince’ for his romantic movies but what he is currently addressing on social media platforms is the voice of the people.



“Kids include ‘Ka’ in their Tamil words to make sure that others shouldn’t easily get the right meaning. Sometimes, it’s good that some people are not understanding what I meant to say on Twitter”, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment