Monday, January 1, 2018

After political announcement, Rajini starts website for membership drive

Taking one step further towards launching a party, top Rajinikanth on Monday unveiled an android mobile application and web page to enable people to become members of his fans association which could be later transformed into a political outfit.



A day after announcing his decision to enter politics, the superstar on Monday launched the website to help his followers register their names in the All India Rajinikanth Fans Association. The actor appealed to his followers to join him to create a new Tamil Nadu.



In a statement, he said, "I thank all my fans and public for giving their support after I announced that I am ready to enter politics."



He added: "I request all my fans who have not registered their names in any of the fan clubs to register their names on the website www.rajinimandram.org. Others who want a better politics can also register."



Elaborating the procedure to get oneself registered, the actor said one can visit the rajinimandram.org website and enter one's name and voter ID to get themselves registered.



The actor also sought the help of his own supporters to widen the base: "One man cannot achieve that, all of you people have to stand with me. This is no easy task,” said the actor on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment