Monday, March 5, 2018

I will fill political vaccum in TN, provide MGR regime: Rajini

Superstar Rajinikanth unveiled a statue of former chief minister and matinee idol MG Ramachandran, at the Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute in Chennai, on Monday.



After unveiling the statue, he delivered his first public address since his political entry in December last year and scored huge brownie points.



"I know the political journey is not easy. It is a journey through struggles and hurdles but I can give governance which they (MGR) gave to common people and I trust I can do that too," he said.



"It is important to choose your friends wisely. If you are good-hearted, you will find good souls everywhere and that will help you grow ahead. If there is a mistake in what I had spoken, please forgive me," he said.



"College life is one of the happiest days one can ever experience. But it is also the most important phase of your life. Learn about politics but don't engage completely. Even if I start a political party, i wouldn't ask you to join. Focus on studies but know what's happening," he said.



"People ask me why I didn't enter politics when Jayalalithaa was alive. They question me if I exploited the vaccum in politics. There is a vaccum. There is a space for a good leader," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment