Thursday, December 7, 2017

Vishal wants God to save India


Upset with the developments that took place in connection with rejection of his nomination for RK Nagar by-election, actor Vishal on Thursday said God should save the country.


"Still awaiting Democracy to lift its head up again....
God save my beloved country from this anarchy !!#JusticeDelayedIsJusticeDenied," he tweeted.


Then he posted: "Just received info thru media that I have to produce the 2 people who supposedly alleged that their signature in my nomination for RK Nagar Election has been forged, in front of the Election Commission before 3 PM today. Less than 2 hours to do this..."


As Vishal's supporters went to the houses of the two persons- Dheepan and Sumathi- they were turned down by the family members of the two proposers.


Following this, Vishal tweeted: "As time passes by, Dheepan and Sumathi, who proposed my nomination are not traceable. I'm very much worried about their safety & security....
Whether I Win or Lose, Democracy truly Lost !!"


At last, he posted: "Twist of Tale....Now, Returning Officer claims that we threatened him to accept my nomination the other day...What more is to Come ?!"



No comments:

Post a Comment