Thursday, December 7, 2017

Richie - Actor Nivin Pauly Press Release

Cinema has no language. So does any good actor or a star. A genuine star who is also a naturally gifted actor will be loved and appreciated by all the audience irrespective of the geographical boundaries or linguistic barriers. Nivin pauly is definitely one such actor/star. His first straight Tamil movie ‘Richie’ is all set to release in a grand way on December 8th. ‘Richie’ is directed by Gautham Ramachandran.



Speaking about ‘Richie’ , Nivin Pauly says, “ I have always loved and enjoyed watching Tamil cinema. I am very happy to do a straight Tamil film. ‘Richie’ will be a totally different experience for the Tamil cinema audience because of its background and treatment. My character in the movie is very complex but interesting. For me the challenging part in ‘Richie’ was dubbing since I it is very important to get the right slang. I loved Director Gautham’s vision for this movie. All the co actors and the technicians have given their best for the movie. I am very excited about my first straight Tamil release. I really hope Tamil cinema audience will love and appreciate ‘Richie’ as they have always encouraged and supported movies with good content and entertainment “



‘Richie’ is produced by Anand Kumar and Vinod Shornur of ‘Cast N Crew’. This movie will be released ‘Trident Arts’ Ravindran who has been on a roll with consecutive hits like ‘Vikram Vedha’, ‘Aramm’ and ‘Aval’. ‘Richie’ will have Ajaneesh Loknath’s music and Pandi Kumar’s cinematography. Shraddha Srinath plays Nivin Pauly's pair and ‘Natty’ Natraj plays the parallel hero. Prakash Raj, Raj Bharath and LakshmiPriya Chandramouli have played important supporting characters in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment