Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Shruti's special screening for Kamal

Shruti Haasan seems to be not worried about not being part of Sangamithra, which is tipped to be India's costliest ever film.



For, the actress has held a special screening of her Hindi movie Behen Hogi Teri to her father Kamal Haasan and close friends in Chennai.



"I was glad to show the film to dad and my close friends back home in Chennai," she said in a statement.



"My dad has always been my biggest critic and he's always given me the best advise with life and with my craft as an actor," she said.



"I am happy everyone enjoyed the film and my performance," the actress-singer-music composer said.



Behen Hogi Teri (She Must Be Your Sister) is a romantic comedy film starring Rajkummar Rao and Shruti Haasan. It is directed by Ajay K Pannalal and produced by Tony D'souza,
Amul Vikas Mohan and Nitin Upadhyaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment