Friday, June 9, 2017

Amala Paul talks about her 'friendship' with Dhanush

After VIP, Dhanush and Amala Paul have once again shared the screen space in VIP-2, even as rumours floating about them.



Meanwhile, in an interview to a Tamil weekly, the actress said, "Rumors about me and Dhanush didn’t affect me much. Dhanush, Vijay and I are good friends but if we start paying attention to such rumours we can never move on with our work and life."



She also said in a lighter vein that she kept waiting for her video, which was supposed to be posted by Suchitra. “I felt so sad that I couldn’t see my video”, she said.



She said that in VIP 2, she will be playing Dhanush’s wife and showered praise on Kajol.



"Kajol’s character will be the biggest strength of the film, she didn't throw any starry tantrums and her energy level was unparalleled," she said.



The film directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth stars Dhanush and Amala Paul in the lead and marks the comeback of Kajol in Tamil.



The rest of the star cast includes Saranya Ponvannan, Samuthirakani, Vivekh and Monal Gajjar. Music for the film is by Sean Roldon and the BGM is by Anirudh.

No comments:

Post a Comment