Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ready for war, declares Rajini

Superstar Rajinikanth today said he is ready to face (political) war.



He dropped yet another hint of a political plunge, perhaps the strongest till date, saying the political system needs to be changed.



"The current political situation is such that the system does not think about the people. It does nothing for them. That has to change," he said during fans meeting.



"Although I am from K'taka, you welcomed me, made me true Tamilian," he said adding that he would only go to Karnataka if he is asked to leave Tamil Nadu.



"I lived in Karnataka for 23 years and Tamil Nadu for 43 years, Although I am from Karnataka, you welcomed me, made me true Tamilian," he said.



He said the state good politicians and hailed Stalin, Thirumavalavan, Anbumani and Seeman. But he said the political system is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment