Friday, May 26, 2017

Kamal slams Aamir, supports Rajini

Kamal Haasan on Friday came to the support of his good friend and superstar Rajinikanth, who is being criticised by some pro-Tamil leaders for his Maharashtra and Karnataka backgrounds.



"Anyone who feels like a Tamil is a Tamil. In my place, Subash Chandra Bose is loved by Tamils," he said.



"Politics shouldn't be about making money. At the same time, they should be paid well," he said, adding: "Looking at the political situation, it seems like no rational person should come to politics."



On why he didn't do a 'Satyameva Jayate', a show by Aamir Khan, he said, "I have been more socially responsible than the person who did Sathyameva Jayate."



He was speaking at the trailer launch of the Tamil Bigg Boss, which marks his television debut. Talking about the show, he said it will help him to reach every household and capitalise on the love he has earned so far.



“The show has a very wide reach. I don’t have to don an avatar this time. I can just be me, in my most natural self, and reach every household,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment