Thursday, May 25, 2017

Samantha gets ready as bride

Samantha is getting ready to enter wedlock with Naga Chaitanya in October this year. The actress is slowly preparing herself for the grand wedding, it is learnt.



Samantha has got quite a jam-packed schedule as she juggles between the sets of six films. She has made it clear that she has no plans to quit the film industry after marriage, it is to be noted.



There were reports that Sam would be taking a three-month break to get into the wedding mode and ensure everything is in place for the D-Day.



However, these are just rumours because Sam is in no hurry to take a break from her acting commitments.



Meanwhile, her beau Naga Chaitanya is all excited. "Wherever I go, I'm asked about my marriage. Honestly, there's no pressure anymore because everybody knows," he said.



He added: "I believe this phase... where people constantly want to know about my marriage...it won't last long. Nobody is going to ask me this question next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment