Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Dhanush, Simbu come together for Santhanam

STR’s good friend and competitor Dhanush will be unveiling the album of Santhanam’s Sakka Podu Podu Raja, which marks the debut of Simbu as a feature film music composer.



In a video message, Santhanam said, "It's STR’s idea, he told me to announce fans that Dhanush will be launching the audio on December 6."



Produced by VTV Ganesh, Trident Arts of Vikram Vedha, Aval and Aramm fame is holding the Tamil Nadu theatrical rights of the film.



Newcomer Sethuraman is directing the film, which also has Vaibhavi Shandilya, Vivek, Robo Shankar and Sharat Lohitaswa in important roles.



“When I told Dhanush that I will be announcing the music launch release date, he told me to share a surprise news too. He asked me to tell you that Dhanush will be launching the music album,” Santhanam added.



“I’m so happy and proud that Simbu and Dhanush will be present at the same dais for my function,” he said further.

No comments:

Post a Comment