Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Actor Banu Prakash Press Release

‘Mumbai Asian Short Film Festival’ is slowly and steadily becoming one of the most prestigious film festivals in India. The short films and talents that they recognize and honor are making rapid strides in Indian Cinema.



The latest news is that a short film from Tamilnadu ‘The unexpected Victim’ directed by Pramod Sundar has won several awards in the just concluded ‘Mumbai Asian Short Film Festival’. This award ceremony of this festival was held in ‘Ravindra Natya Hall’ in Mumbai. This Tamil short film ‘The Unexpected Victim’ has actors Banu Prakash and Viji Chandrashekhar playing the lead roles of parents suffering from the misdeeds of their college going son. Actor Banu Prakash has been awarded ‘Best Actor’ for his stupendous and soulful performance in ‘The unexpected Victim’. It must be noted that Banu Prakash is a popular character artiste in Tamil cinema industry, very popular television actor and former Vice President of ‘Small screen Artiste association’



Speaking about this award , Banu Prakash said, “ I would like to thank director Pramod for having given me this wonderful role. I played the role of a father who faces the consequences of his son’s behavior and misdeeds. It is a very intense and emotionally driven role. Being a father of two in my real life I could relate to this story line and that helped me immensely in bringing out this performance. Though I am into acting for the past 2-3 decades , the thrill of being in front of the camera and living a role exites me immensely irrespective of the platform. I am proud to have done this role and looking forward to do many more such meaningful characters in movies and Short films too “.

No comments:

Post a Comment