Thursday, March 23, 2017

Kajal joins Vivegam last schedule, starts app for fans

By the end of this week, Kajal Aggarwal will be joining the last twenty days shoot of Ajith’s Shiva directed Vivegam.

According to sources, the actress plays Ajith’s wife in the film and her role is said to be very crucial in the film.

Meanwhile, the Thuppaki and Jilla actress has launched a personalised app of her, to keep in touch with her fans.

Designed by EscapeX, a New York-based company, the app offers Kajal's fans various exclusive customised content and details about her personal and professional life.

She will also interact with her fans directly through the app.

Speaking to reporters, she said, "This is a platform where my fans can directly get in touch with me and talk to me by downloading the app.

I am not overtly active on various social media platforms. If I am working on a film, I can talk about that, otherwise I have a life."

No comments:

Post a Comment