Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dhanush's Pa Paandi trailer makes waves

The trailer of Dhanush's directorial debut Power Paandi has been released. The title of the film has been changed to Pa Pandi to avoid English word in the title which would help in getting tax excemption.

Speaking to reporters, Rajkiran, who plays the lead role in the film said "Dhanush has great respect in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and he even forays into Hollywood now. For his status, he could have cast Rajinikanth in his directorial debut but approached me instead".

"Prasanna jovially explained about how I carefully observed when Dhanush enacted my scenes, yes it was intimidating. I've have done only 50% of what Dhanush performed, had I exact replicated his performance, people would have seen a new Rajkiran", he added.

In his address, Prasanna said, "Earlier, I used to envy Dhanush's success but only after working with him, I realised why he is at the top of his game."

Dhanush said, "Positivity is the core theme of Power Paandi. The moment Rajkiran sir came on board, I took it as a blessing. Watching his smile and the way he performed is endearing".

The film under Wunderbar productions banner has a star cast that includes Dhanush, Chaya Singh, Rajkiran, Revathi, Prasanna, Dhivyadarshini, and Gautham Menon. Dhanush plays a cameo as the younger version of Rajkiran.

No comments:

Post a Comment