Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ramesh Thilak to marry RJ

Ramesh Thilak, a well-known Radio Jockey and actor who has acted in films like Soodhu Kavvum, Neram, Kaaka Muttai and more, will soon be entering wedlock with another Radio Jockey, Navalakshmi.

"I have known her for the past six years. I was looking for love elsewhere, but I never realised the girl of my life was right in front of me," he says.

"Her father is the late stunt master Rambo Rajkumar. Her family agreed. When I spoke to my mother, she was very happy, too. Thankfully, both the families did not have any issues," he adds.

“Happy new year to all, indha varusham ippadi starting,and shes @navalakshmi”, posted Ramesh on Twitter.

On her part, Navalakshmi wrote: "Meet mine! @thilak_ramesh Together we are stepping into 2017 :) thank you for all the love."

Best known for his role in Tamil comedy Soodhu Kavvum, Ramesh has a bevy of interesting projects in his kitty. He is currently shooting for Nayanthara-starrer Tamil thriller Imaikaa Nodigal, and will also be part of Jayam Ravi's upcoming space thriller Tik Tik Tik.

No comments:

Post a Comment