Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Vishal wants to meet Modi over Jallikattu issue

Vishal has expressed his desire to meet prime minister Narendra Modi to discuss with him the Jallikattu issue.

He has released a statement regarding the Jallikattu issue. He said, "I want to voice the issue out to the Central government through proper channels."

"I want to meet the Prime Minister and convey the concerns of the Tamil Nadu people. I am hopeful that I will get an appointment. I also want to clarify and confirm again that I have nothing to do with PETA," he said.

Vishal addressed the facts that Jallikattu is Tamil Nadu's tradition, and its wrongful to ban something that is only a Tamilian's right.

He requested Narendra Modi that the ban be uplifted, and also proposed a one-to-one meet to talk regarding this issue.

Superstar Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Vijay, Suriya, Sivakarthikeyan, Dhanush and others have already offered their support, it is to be noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment