Monday, August 21, 2017

TTV Dinakaran supporting MLAs withdraw support to EPS, OPS gets more portfolios

In yet another day of developments, 19 MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran met governor Ch Vidyasagar Rao and announced withdrawing their support to CM Edappadi K Palaniswami.




According to reports, their memorandum submitted to Rao stated: "I hereby express my lack of confidence on Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami and withdraw my earlier support given to him vide this communication. I hereby submit that I have not given up my membership of the AIADMK and I am only doing my duty as a conscious citizen to express the abuse and misuse of the Constitution provision."




Meanwhile, deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam was today given more portfolios.




A Raj Bhavan release said, "Hon'ble Governor of Tamil Nadu has accepted the recommendation of the Hon'ble Chief Minister that the subjects "Planning, Legislative Assembly, Elections and Passports", hitherto dealt with by Thiru D. Jeyakumar, may be reallocated to Thiru O. Panneerselvam, Deputy Chief Minister in addition to the portfolios held by him and consequently to re-designate Thiru D. Jeyakumar as Minister for Fisheries, Personnel and Administrative Reforms."

No comments:

Post a Comment