Monday, August 21, 2017

Aishwarya Rai opposite Madhavan

It is learnt that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to be part of Bollywood director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Fanny Khan, which will have Madhavan in a key role.




If things go as planned, then this will be the second time they would be sharing screen space after Mani Ratnam's much acclaimed Guru.




Madhavan's career is going great guns once again in Kollywood, especially after the success of Irudhi Suttru and the recent Vikram Vedha.




Madhavan, whose latest shower selfie has got over one lakh likes from fans and followers, says his shower selfie is a bit of an embarrassment because he is not used to being called hot.




The 47-year-old actor said, "The shower selfie was a little bit of an embarrassment for me also because I am not used to being called hot."




He added: "I don’t relate to that. So, after a while I was wondering why I put that shower selfie up because I don’t look like that all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment