Thursday, August 31, 2017

Gayathri in Vijay Sethupathi's next

Gayathrie of Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom fame will be seen playing an important role in director Thyagarajan Kumararaja's (of Aaranya Kaandam fame) second film Aneethi Kathaigal.



The film has Vijay Sethupathi, Samantha, and Fahadh Faasil in important roles. The latest is that Gayathri Shankar has joined the team.



Says the actress, “I am paired opposite Vijay Sethupathi in the film and I play an urban, lower middle-class girl. I bagged the offer during the Puriyaadha Pudhir promotions. I couldn’t say ‘no’ when Kumararaja approached me."



She adds: "I will not be able to divulge any information about my character, but it is going be pivotal to the story."



“Recently, Bagavathi Perumal (Bugs of NPNK) told me that he had worked with Thiagarajan Kumararaja before. I was told that he is a task master and never gets satisfied, until he gets the perfect shot. He is also extremely particular about the dialogues and would go for an umpteen number of retakes to achieve it!" she adds.



The film is an anthology, but she has no qualms about being one of many heroines. “Samantha isn’t there in my story. I’ll be shooting from September 10,” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment