Monday, December 19, 2016

No more politics, says Vadivelu

Vadivelu says his desire to join politics is a long-forgotten dream and he is focused on doing interesting "comic" roles as he gears up for the release of forthcoming Tamil actioner Kaththi Sandai.

Speaking to reporters in Chennai, Vadivelu has revealed that after Kaththi Sandai, he will be playing the lead role in Imsai Arasan 2 with Chimbu Devan.

The ace comedian has also said that he is in talks with P Vasu for the remake of Superstar Rajinikanth’s yesteryear hit, Mannan in which Lawrence will be seen playing the lead role.

"I don't want to talk about politics anymore. I have spoken enough about my desire to join politics but now it's just a topic of the past; a long-forgotten dream. My only focus for now is doing interesting comic roles," said Vadivelu.

On his comeback, he said, "It was something that I did not plan. Director Suraj and I have worked together in several films in the past. He knows me well and when he came up with a request to act in <I>Kaththi Sandai<P>, I had no hesitation in accepting it. I know that he would get the best out of me. Vadivelu was away for sometime only to be back with a bang in <I>Kaththi Sandai<P>. It just happened."

Asked about future plans, he said, "I never believe in past, present and future. God has given me the responsibility to make people laugh and live stress-free. After Kaththi Sandai, talks are on for several projects. "

No comments:

Post a Comment