Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Rajini reveals his dream, indicates party will be launched at right time

Superstar Rajinikanth said on Wednesday night that his dream was to see the ‘linking of rivers’ in India.




Speaking at the audio launch of Kaala in Chennai, he said, "I loved the story of Linga and it reflected my life’s dream — interlinking all South Indian rivers."




"But it didn’t do well. I realised then that I have to start doing characters that are appropriate for my age. A 65-year-old can act as a 45-year-old, but not as a 30-year-old opposite a young female lead like Sonakshi Sinha, who is the same age as my daughters," he added.




He said that he hoped, just like millions of his admirers, to listen to the voice of former Chief Minister and DMK president M. Karunanidhi’s voice again.




On director Pa Ranjith, he said, “I told him (Ranjith) that Kabali was your film but Kaala should be both my film and your film. Ranjith will not finish his career as a director. He is the one to think that his community, friends and family should come up in life.”




Rajini added: "After Kabali, I listened to a script from Vetrimaaran, which was superb. But it was an entirely political film. I did not have any plans to enter politics then. There is politics in Kaala, but it is not a political film."

No comments:

Post a Comment