Monday, January 9, 2017

Sleepless nights to begin soon: Rajamouli

Directror S S Rajamouli, who has completed shooting for his magnum opus Baahubali 2, has said sleepless nights are yet to commence.

In his address at the India Today Conclave South in Chennai, he said: "When you're shooting, nobody quite knows how the project will come out."

"It's during post-production you see the film take shape with visual effects and music. Therefore, I'm eagerly looking forward to start post-production."

"It's going to get hectic. No matter how challenging it might get, I don't like to compromise on my vision. I'm well aware that I have put my actors in difficult positions because of my vision but when they see I work for the betterment of the product, they understand the pain I put them though."

The film's cinematographer Senthil Kumar said, "With each film, Rajamouli wants to do more. He doesn't like to enter a comfort zone. He likes getting into uncharted territories. I've been working with him for eight years and each time I collaborated on a new project, I had to unlearn and relearn."

He added: "If you were blown away by Baahubali first part, come prepared for Baahubali 2, it will amaze you even more. In the second part, we have done what we couldn't do in the first."

No comments:

Post a Comment